Software Tester - QA
Learn Software Testing/Quality Assurance (QA) Fundamentals and tools such as JIRA, HP QC etc.
- Build a strong foundation in Manual Software Testing
- Enable participants to test web sites, web applications, mobile apps, and APIs.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Get the guidance needed to get Certified in Software Testing.
- Become an industry ready software tester who can be readily deployed in an IT project.
- Tools covered include JIRA, Bugzilla, Quality Center.
Software Testing 101 (4 weeks)
- Software Testing Basics
- - Manual Testing
- - Test Lifecycle
- - Test Design Techniques
- - Test Management
- - Testing Types
- - Performance Testing
- - Regression Testing
- - Automation Testing
- - Testing Methods
Tools and Techniques (4 weeks)
- - Basics of Agile and Agile Testing
- - Introduction to JIRA
- - Whitebox Test Techniques
- - SQL For Testers
- - API Testing
- - Introduction to Selenium
Test Execution (4 weeks)
- - Introducing Quality Center
- - Requirements and Release Cycles
- - Test Planning
- - Test Execution and Tracking Defects
- - Road to Certification
- - What’s next: Test Automation, RPA
- - Undergrad Degree in any specialty.
Full Stack Developer - Node.js
Learn everything you need to know to excel as a Full Stack Developer using the Node.js stack.
Mobile App Development - Android
Get an introduction to Mobile App Development and learn how to build apps for Android.